Book Title: California Civil Surveying Reference Manual
Publisher: Professional Publications, Inc.
Author: George M Cole PhD PE PLS
The California Civil Surveying Reference Manual is the most comprehensive textbook for the California Civil Surveying Exam. This
book’s organization and clear explanations start with the basics to help you get up to speed on common surveying concepts.
Together, the 28 chapters provide an in-depth review of all of the topics listed in the California Civil Surveying Exam specifications.
The extensive index contains more than 750 entries, with multiple entries included for each topic, so you can easily find the
concepts you will need during the exam.
This book features:
- over 230 practice problems to build your problem-solving skills
- over 100 clarifying examples
- hundreds of equations, figures, and tables
- industry-standard terminology and nomenclature
- support of both U.S. customary and SI units
After you pass your exam, the California Civil Surveying Reference Manual will continue to serve as an invaluable reference
throughout your surveying career.
- Standards of Practice
- Field Measurements
- Data Application Procedures
- Equipment and Uses