Book Title: Practical Memory: A Simple Guide to Help You Remember More & Forget Less in Your Everyday Life
Author: I. C. Robledo
- Essential Oils and Thyroid: The Essential Oils Thyroid Solution: Chronic Fatigue? Weight Gain? Brain Fog? Get Relief with Essential Oils to Help Heal Your ... Hypothyroidism, Hashimoto's, Metabolism)
- Master Your Focus: Focus on What Matters, Ignore the Rest, & Speed up Your Success
- Self-Disciplined Producer: Develop a Powerful Work Ethic, Improve Your Focus, and Produce Better Results
- Upgrade Yourself: Simple Strategies to Transform Your Mindset, Improve Your Habits and Change Your Life
- The Science of Accelerated Learning: Advanced Strategies for Quicker Comprehension, Greater Retention, and Systematic Expertise
- No One Ever Taught Me How to Learn: How to Unlock Your Learning Potential and Become Unstoppable
- The Intellectual Toolkit of Geniuses: 40 Principles that Will Make You Smarter and Teach You to Think Like a Genius
- Photographic Memory: Photographic Memory Training, Advanced Techniques to Improve Your Memory & Strategies to Learn Faster
- The Smart Habit Guide: 37 Small Life Changes Your Brain Will Thank You for Making
- Pain Relief With Essential Oils And Herbs: 30 Homemade Remedies: (Essential Oils, Herbal Remedies)
Simple, Practical, “Common Sense” Tips to Remember More & Forget LessYou are here because your memory is not as good as you would like. Why might this be?
Well, the internet has all the facts we need at our fingertips. Then cameras store our pictures, and smartphones contain the phone numbers of everyone we know. With so much information being recorded for us, the brain has little that it actually needs to remember.
This may be good for productivity, but is bad for our memories.
The problem is when we apply our memories less and less
, our ability to remember can also get worse and worse
The solution here is simple. We must practice and exercise our memories.
Thankfully, in Practical Memory
you will discover simple systems and exercises anyone can use to improve their memory.
This way, you can see progress immediately, without needing to spend precious time learning difficult techniques (as with many other memory books).
Internationally bestselling author I. C. Robledo has examined “ordinary” people with powerful memories. Studying such people is useful because they tend to use simple, practical “common sense” systems
that we could all benefit from. Now, those tips are all compiled here into one convenient resource.
Inside, you will discover:
- How to recall even the most difficult memories (e.g., on the tip of your tongue)
- Why intending or planning to remember is a key step to building memories
- How to stop forgetting your purse/wallet, phone, camera, etc.
- Why too much routine can be bad for your ability to remember
- How to remember where you parked the car
- Special tips for how to remember new locations when traveling (and stop getting lost)
Start building a more powerful memory today with Practical Memory
Pick up your copy today by scrolling to the top of the page and clicking BUY NOW.